6 months ago
Respiratory Therapist- Born to Care
* Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
* Work with top healthcare providers in the country
* Continuous Education Opportunities
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, safety first, and successful missions.
Med-Trans offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and holiday pay
Med-Trans also provides full time employees with 100% company paid:
* Life Insurance
* Short- Term Disability Insurance
* Long- Term Disability Insurance
Our Respiratory Therapist are responsible for providing invasive and noninvasive therapeutic, diagnostic services, and the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities.
* Three years recent respiratory therapist in ICU and/or Emergency Department
* RT licensure in the state(s) served by the assigned program
* Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS certification
* Current driver's license; EVOC if operating company's Emergency Response Vehicle
* Previous air medical transport experience
* Prehospital certification (EMT or Paramedic)
* PICU / Levell III NICU experience
* Instructor certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP)
* Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (during orientation)
* Transport Provider Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) within 1 year of hire date
* Specialty certification (NPS or ACCS) within 2 years of hire date
Working Conditions and Physical Environment
Days, Evenings, Weekends, with both 12hrs and 24hrs shifts available
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors.
If your passion is patient care and you are ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!