about 1 year ago
Increase sales and revenue, finding new sales, supporting the sales staff, complete customer support for sales, and for service. Interact with Product Line Representatives to ensure timely and accurate information for sales, orders and shipments and manage the work process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receive, research and answer customer complaints, coordinating with Sales, Product Lines, QC, Warehouse, and Accounting Department.
Manage order backlog and ship dates
Receive, research and answer customer inquiries regarding sales orders, invoices, shipping data and paperwork, including daily inquiries through sales channels including online enquiries.
Formulate and articulate new business opportunities identified from customer information
Resolve problems as they arise, including the promotion of any improvements to sales / order processing.
Track measurement on inquiries and orders
Travel is required.
All other duties as assigned.
* Commitment to company values and ethics
* Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
* Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
* Creativity: makes constructive suggestions and creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
* Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
* Strong judgment and decision making
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE;
Bachelor degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year university or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
: Customer Service
: United States-New York-Garden City
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran