10 months ago
Our Lenexa facility specializes the production of Oxygen Life Support Systems and Galley Inserts Beverage Maker Products. Our Oxygen and Beverage Maker small parts assembly manufacturing, focuses on safety and quality products production into the field for aircraft crew and passengers.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Temporary Repair Technician in our Beverage Maker Products business located in Lenexa, Kansas.
Reporting to the Repair Station Supervisor, the Repair Technician repairs and services company products and components.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Tracks, disassembles and checks incoming units to determine what service or repairs are necessary.
* Inspects condition of equipment and components for proper maintenance under warranty agreements.
* Cleans and tests parts; operates soldering and brazing equipment to refit components.
* Sets-up, calibrates and operates test equipment to measure performance levels of electrical and mechanical components.
* Orders replacement components and parts as needed.
* Tracks and logs repair work and completed work orders.
* Cleans and maintains work areas and shop equipment.
* One year certificate from college or technical school;
* At least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is an FAA-covered position. In this position you are subject to drug and alcohol testing prior to starting in the position and to an Anti-Drug and Alcohol random testing program throughout your employment in the Repair Station.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.