about 1 year ago
Responsible for repair of unserviceable parts for Spirit Airlines.
* Selecting repair vendors from approved vendor list for all component repairs utilizing current data reflective of vendor capabilities, TAT, and cost.
* Part and Aircraft Warranty tracking .
* Work along with other departments to resolve discrepancies with part certifications, invoicing, warranty claims, and other issues dealing with repair orders.
* Maintain a good business relationship and periodically meet with vendor reps to discuss repair capabilities, current issues and negotiate costs and TAT .
* Expedite return of loans/borrows and exchange cores to respective vendors to minimize company costs.
* Transportation/Logistics Management.
* Request for Price contract management.
* Proficient with current Microsoft office software, inventory control background, knowledge of aircraft parts and some maintenance functions.
* Minimum 2 years in related field.
* College degree preferred.
* 3-5 years aviation experience related to inventory preferred.
* Trax experience.
* Team driven mentality.
* Proven ability to work under pressure.
* Must be able to multi-task.
* Must be able to problem solve.
* Must be able to communicate both verbally and written.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.