Loganair operates a comprehensive network of scheduled and charter flights around the United Kingdom, but predominately in Scotland. The company continues to grow and develop, it now has around 850 members of staff, in various departments, including, Engineering, Flight Operations, Ground and Customer Services, Safety and Compliance, Commercial, Finance and Operations. We have multiple stations throughout the United Kingdom.
In terms of fleet type, we currently support EMB 145, SAAB 340, SAAB 2000, Twin Otter, BN2 Islanders and are shortly introducing ATRs.
Applications are now invited for the above noted position, based in the Continued Airworthiness Department (Part M), Lightyear Building, Glasgow Airport.
The Reliability Engineer be a member of the Technical Services Part M team as part of Loganair’s Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization.
The Technical Services Engineer will:
· Harvest data from the fleet maintenance Programs
· Review fleet/component data
· Provide reports as required
· Assist in the evolution of the company fleet maintenance programs
· Develop engineering policies, procedures and processes
· Assist with improving the technical reliability of the Loganair fleet
· Incident investigation
· Knowledge of aircraft structures, systems, electrics/avionics, interiors and powerplant would be advantageous as support to all areas of the Engineering business/department may be required.
· Enjoy a flexible approach to travel and working hours
· Other duties that may be assigned by the Technical Manager.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
To be successful in the role the successful candidate will hold and/or demonstrate:
· An Engineering or Aeronautical University Degree OR a EASA Part 66 Type License or Company Approval at Lead Engineer or higher
· Relevant Experience, exposure to aircraft maintenance programs (OASES in particular) would be advantageous
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
· Excellent computer skills
· Experience of working in a Technical Services Department or similar environment would be an advantage.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and a covering letter, making clear why you are interested in the role and making clear why you have the skills and abilities to be effective in it.
This is a full time and permanent role within the team and as you would expect, a competitive remuneration package will be given to the successful candidate. If you have any questions about the role, prior to making an application, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.