11 months ago
Regional Support & Sales Manager – IATA I
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 53017BR Date posted 08/28/City Charlotte
State North Carolina
* Lead a team of sales professionals responsible for UTC Aerospace Systems products for customers, based primarily in the United States
* Organize, plan, and manage UTC Aerospace Systems business development efforts for this region in order to meet the division sales objectives
* In addition to meeting annual sales objectives, this regional sales & support manager will also be responsible for overall customer satisfaction for customers in the region
* Significant interactions with senior level personnel at UTC Aerospace Systems customers and potential customers on existing programs as well as discussions on future programs.
* The regional leader will become the focal point for our efforts on the commercial market and as a result will interact with a variety of commercial customers to drive commercial sales results.
* The sales team will be required to collect and analyze intelligence and define customer requirements
* Ensure smooth transition for our customers and provide seamless experience through our integrated businesses and teams
* Familiarize with customer culture and organization for relationship management and interactions
* Manage relationship with customers to support growth and ensure service levels and customer satisfaction
Established fundamentals for building a strong relationship with key personnel with assigned customers
Develop understanding of key stakeholders within UTC Aerospace Systems
Develop specific campaign strategies aimed at increasing company-wide revenue and achieving annual sales goals
Demonstrate strong knowledge of customer’s market and business plan
Establish resolution priorities at the customers (own the problem resolution process)
New Business Growth:
Ensure the Sales professionals Develop and Maintain customer sales forecasts and achieve customer territory sales plan for
Spare Parts, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Strategic Long Term Agreements (LTAs)
Lead the sales team in Identifying business opportunities and strategies for achieving business objectives
Support proposal activities and negotiations to successful closure
Understand marketplace and competition
Know for all customers in region: organization, culture, structure, key decision makers and the customer decision making process
Provide recommendations to support repair, spares and inventory forecast/planning and corporate strategy initiatives
Support coordination with UTC Aerospace Systems Field Service Representatives (FSR) to develop new business opportunities
and raise any technical issues with FSR and follow progress
Facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues leveraging functional Customer Service groups and product line program management
Ensure sales team is maintaining Executive briefing documents and strategy documents for assigned customers as needed
Qualification: 10+ years’ experience in aerospace or aviation activities is desired.
Past aerospace sales experience preferred.
* Strong customer relationship building and interpersonal skills, energetic, driven, innovative, resourceful and a professional of high integrity.
* Highly self-motivated individual with a competitive drive.
* Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility.
* Exceptional teamwork skills.
* Outstanding written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills .
* Demonstrate solid judgment, plan and accomplish goals and champion ethical business practices at all times.
Education: B.S. degree in either Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.