7 months ago
Lead International region of airport operations and airport affairs to meet Spirit Airlines’ performance goals, drive improvements to reduce costs, and oversee manpower planning and development of General Managers and staff. Ensure regional compliance with
Spirit and regulatory policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
* Promote and Engender a Culture of Safety: Permeate the importance of safe operating practices throughout the organization, empowering each Service Provider with the authority and responsibility to stop the operation if the safety of personnel or assets
is in jeopardy.
* Deliver Excellence in Operational Performance: Ensure superior operational performance by leading cross functional teams in the execution of efficient, safe and secure day-to-day operations.
* Create a Superior Guest Experience: Orchestrate the delivery of an end product that meets or exceeds customer expectations through the creative management of people, processes and policies. Build an exceptional group of Service Providers, both direct and
Business Partner, by selecting key individuals in leadership roles and promoting success through coaching and counseling.
* Provide Timely and Cost-effective Operational Recovery: Service Guests’ needs during difficult and irregular operations by providing an exceptional support staff equipped with cost-effective and reasonable options for customer recovery.
* Provide Safe, Reliable and Cost-efficient Ground Support Equipment (GSE): Maintain ground support fleet by controlling cost, improving reliability and maintaining safety standards
* Ensure Cost Control and Revenue Integrity: Drive cost efficiency through strategic planning of all expenses. Respond to changes in guest behavior and flight schedules by continuously adjusting staffing to be lean and efficient. Ensure the integrity
of revenue generation through Team Member compliance with Spirit’s policies and procedures.
* Represent Spirit Airlines Airport Affairs at International Airports: Professionally represents the company with outside entities internationally including governmental agencies, leadership roles, other airlines, and participation in airport management
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 10+ Years Experience
* Extensive travel is required internationally.
* Work under pressure while still maintaining near 100% accuracy.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
* Ability to work independently and in teams on multiple assignments.
* Understanding of international business operations and human resource management.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, handle conflicting priorities, and utilize excellent communications skills.
* Highly approachable professional demeanor.
* In-depth knowledge of airport operations experience.
* Proficient in financial planning and reporting.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience with at least 10 years airline management experience.
* Must speak fluent Spanish.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.