8 months ago
Regional Category Professionnal (IT procurement)-MON14860
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The IT Procurement specialist supports the Client to maintain a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the different IT/IS contracts, especially Software and License agreements: modify the contract as needed; educate leadership on the client’s obligations within the overall agreement; report on the status of these obligations; manage issues related to the contract; assist in interpreting the contract as needed: modify and offer recommendations to existing
and new contracts as needed The IT specialist reports locally to the IT Procurement Manager although IT specialist will support and provides services to internal client on an almost dedicated basis. The mandate will be to support mainly Bombardier Aerospace contract validation activities.
In your role, you will:
- Manages the contractual terms & conditions for the Bombardier Aerospace contracts in the Software category.
- Develops a Deliverables & Obligations Tracker, enhances process for D&O tracking, assigns D&O responsibilities and manages the internal client and suppliers compliance with obligations on an ongoing basis
- Assist the Internal client in contract change by providing support for contract amendments, monitoring, tracking, executing and reporting status of contract changes, clarifying and tracking any verbal contract change agreements and monitoring any unauthorized contract changes.
- Liaise with legal and financial and other internal department to ensure compliance with company policies
- Developing and implementing management strategies of major IT supplier accounts pertaining to the merge activities in order to optimize IT initiatives and maximize their value;
- Act as a single interface with suppliers.
- Coordinating the management strategies of IT suppliers
- Negotiating with impacted suppliers (procurement of equipment and services for projects, contracts and contractual disputes);
- Developing, managing and optimizing strategic reviews with the impacted IT suppliers;
- Working closely with the business segments to understand their needs and support the negotiation of appropriate contracts
As our ideal candidate,
- Excellent IT Procurement experience 5-10 years.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Expert in executing IT contracts.
- Solid understanding of the financial aspects of IT contracts;
- Must have experience in conducting comprehensive supplier analysis, analyzing supplier proposals and using decision-making tools/models, including financial and non-financial criteria, to lead and at times support the Procurement team in negotiation with suppliers.
- Have a good understanding of IT environments, projects and operations;
- Possess excellent analytical skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communication at all levels and in developing good client relations;
- Have organizational skills, ease of integration.
- Demonstrate leadership and flexibility with strong team spirit.
- Have excellent research / analytical skills related to financial, business.
- Are fully English-French bilingual, both spoken and written.
- You are detailed oriented, focused and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Being a self-starter and very results oriented
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Information Systems and Information Technologies
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.04.2018, 4:00:00 AM
5 months ago
only 23 days until close
3 months ago
only 10 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close