about 1 year ago
The Product Line Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for the performance of a Product Line with a sales volume up to $10.6 million.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize sales and margin objectives for the Regional Jet and/or Turboprop Product Lines.
- Coordinate with staff to achieve business objectives in fiscal year plan.
- Identify market trends to anticipate areas of opportunity.
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Ensure customer service levels are met.
- Coordinate with the product lines and sales group to identify new program opportunities.
- Travel is required
- All other duties as assigned.
Commitment to company values and ethics
Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
Strong judgment and decision making
Creativity: makes constructive suggestions and creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others Teamwork: works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions/procedures, and works well with others
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 12-18 months experience in Product Line Supervisor role or equivalent required.
* In-depth knowledge of Regional Jet and/or Turboprop market.
* 1-2 years experience in roles requiring analytical and direct client / customer relationship responsibilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
: United States-Illinois-Wood Dale
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran