4 months ago
* Manage budget for China Sales department and GSA locations, including monthly accruals and variance reports
* Preparation and maintenance of purchase orders for all departments and processing of all invoice payments
* Support GSA locations as required to solidify sales and market growth
* Managing the logistics of compliance issues with government and industry business registration, taxation, financial reporting, and human resources rules & regulations in China
* Manage GSA’s internal HA access to programs as needed to represent/sell HA
* Represent HA to partners/community/industry
* Identify and inventory physical assets owned by HA at each station
* Manage monthly accruals for operations
* Prepare ad-hoc corporate and operational analytics as required
* Provide administrative support to Regional Director Greater China; including office administration, calendar management, travel arrangements and expense reports
* Responsible for the daily operations of office administrative procedures; develops office policies and controls administrative costs
* Develops and executes office policie; establishes and controls administrative costs
* 2 years of experience in a support role preferably for airline/travel related industry
* High school diploma or its equivalent, college degree preferred
* Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
* Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (simplified characters), read, write and speak
* Detail oriented with proven ability to successfully manage a budget
* Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
* Must have experience with cash management
* Familiarity and working knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Ability to work varied hours and shifts and travel when required
* Must be available for emergency response
* Must be flexible and adapt well to change
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among
the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend