12 months ago
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for general and maintenance recruiting needs and support other recruiting teams as needed.
* Recruit qualified and interested candidates, through networking, job fairs and social media sourcing.
* Interview and process applicants
* Identify and pre-screen candidates
* Create interest and educate potential applicants pursuing an airline career about the company, our culture and opportunities
* Assist in development of social media outlets as well as daily maintenance of those venues.
* Attend career events
* Assist with and function as a team member for all recruiting functions.
* Assist with staffing strategies
* Keep up to date on industry trends and competitors
* Performs duties as assigned and provides support to the Recruiting Manager.
General Requirements and Qualifications:
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work);
* Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
* Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
* Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Strong focus on confidentiality and sensitive data
* Advanced Computer skills in MS office suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Strong candidate sourcing background
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a full cycle recruiter
* Some travel required