4 months ago
Vacancy Announcement DATE: February 28, 2018 TO: All Qualified Applicants RE: Records Clerk
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled This recruitment is for a Records Clerk based in Anchorage, AK. This is a full time benefit
eligible position with schedule to be determined. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
1. Strong communication as well as organization skills. He/She should be skilled in
general office procedures, computers and phone systems.
2. Two years’ experience with duties involving aircraft maintenance records
3. Integrity and professional attitude, with ability to adapt to change and a proven track
record for working with a diverse employee population.
4. Ability to multi-task and work independently while adapting to fluctuating workloads
and priorities maintaining high standards for accuracy in recordkeeping
5. Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Word and Excel DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES: Maintain accurate, up to date record of the total time, time since overhaul, time since
last inspection and overhaul data on each aircraft.
Maintain a complete and up to date historical record on each aircraft, engine and (as
Maintain an aircraft status report to keep all maintenance personnel posted on the
latest time since last engine change, last prop change and last inspection.
Audit all maintenance/inspection reports before entering in the records.
Provide maintenance with current component/inspection forecast reports.
Other duties as assigned.
ALL INTERESTED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and CURRENT RESUME TO: Ravn Human Resources, 4700 Old International Airport Road,
Anchorage, AK. Fax: . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. RAVN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for
employment with RAVN Alaska depends solely on your qualifications.