The Receptionist will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by providing excellent customer service in clerical, secretarial, and administrative work at our corporate office. In receiving guests, answering questions, and processing data, the Receptionist will ensure employee and visitor satisfaction.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives employees and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person or department.
- Responsible for the monthly distribution of milestone awards, communication to leaders, and arranging of milestone packets with outside vendor.
- Assists with administrative tasks as assigned.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types, and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material as assigned.
- Orders office supplies for corporate headquarters and maintains office supply inventory.
- Operates standard office machines as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, and specialized course work in general office practices such as typing and filing
- Two years of increasingly responsible related experience, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; approachability; professional aptitude; dependability; flexibility; initiative; time management; adaptability in aggressive growth environment.
- Proven positive oral and written communication skills; strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; extensive telephone skills.
- No travel is expected for this position. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
PSA Airlines is known for its outstanding safety and training culture, and has a long history of excellence that we’re proud to carry forward. With over 2,500 employees, PSA is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We pride ourselves on our close-knit atmosphere and our commitment to quality in our work.
Offering competitive salaries and all the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence, PSA employees enjoy comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, 401(k), American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and travel privileges on all American Airlines flights.
PSA Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.