6 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57006BR Date posted 11/21/City Fort Worth
Our Landing Systems Business Unit designs, tests and manufactures a wide range of fully integrated landing systems. As part of Landing Systems, our Landing Gear business is one of the largest suppliers of integrated landing gear systems in the world and has built its reputation on performance and innovation. The company provides landing gear for a wide range of commercial, regional, military and business aircraft applications, outfitting aircraft from most of the world’s major Air-framers.
We are looking for an experienced Receiving Coordinator to perform Receiving responsibilities. The Receiving Coordinator shall ensure that all material shipped from suppliers are accurately received into SAP to ensure visibility of material and to maintain accurate inventory. Key responsibility is to visually check material compared to packing slip. Responsible for identifying damaged material and obtaining return authorization from assigned Procurement Buyer/Planner.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
* Receipt of material as well as performing general inspecting of parts and materials for conformity, serial number verification and verification of all paperwork to ensure accuracy and to provide traceability, as required
* Correct SAP posting/receiving dates when material is received late, but parts were on-time delivered on time to the site Receiving dock; corrections to be made prior to month end financial close
* Unload and convey materials onto pallets, vehicles, racks, shelves by hand or with the use of appropriate equipment, including installation or strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage
* Distribute and convey paperwork, materials and parts to and from storage and work sites to designated areas
* Responsible for accurately stocking received material into inventory and distributing to the appropriate storage or work area
* Responsible for accurately completing Receiving transactions into SAP no later than first shift of the following day that material was received on dock
* Responsible maintenance of and retention of Quality records, as required
* Segregating of material onto a grief shelf that cannot be received due to various issues (e.g. supplier paperwork not provided). Corrections associated with grief shelf material that will either allow material to be received and / or send material back to a supplier, as required, once Procurement has resolved the problems and Receiving action is required.
* Support department and Landing Systems in Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Operate equipment using pallet jack, forklift, hand truck and other equipment to transport materials or equipment in work area
* Participate in cycle counts of inventory per cycle count schedule as well as conduct on demand cycle counting, as required
* Assist Shipping and Kitting departments, as required
* Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy and management system, the importance of conforming to EHS policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with EHS policies and procedures
* Support achievement of ACE Gold activities, as required
* Execute all tasks associated with the site macro plan objectives and site business plan, as required
* Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of skill and experience
* Minimum of two years Receiving Coordinator experience; Preference given to those with experience in Shipping and Kitting as well as Receiving
* Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical procedures, purchase specifications, and contractual terms and conditions
* Must be able to be certified to drive light duty trucks, operate pallet jacks and forklifts, and hand trucks. Preference given to those with forklift, pallet jack, and hazardous materials (HAZMAT) certification
* Experience with ERP transactional skills for Warehousing; Preference given to those with SAP experience
* Excel and word computer skills required
* Demonstrated computer skills using web based applications
* Can work independently with little supervision
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe and ergonomic manner
Education: High school diploma or GED required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.