12 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the overall management, coordination, and contract execution. Plans, organizes, and directs aircraft maintenance, logistics for the USAF RC-26 Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) and maintenance contract. Provides personnel, supervision, and services necessary to maintain USAF RC-26 aircraft and support equipment. Serves as single point of contract with the Government on all contractual and technical matters.
Exercises supervision over maintenance and other contracted support activities to assure effective and complete support of the mission, to include management of 11 geographically separated operating locations.
Directs preparation of budget estimates and financial plans in support of contractual requirements.
Inspects operating activities to determine effectiveness of aircraft maintenance and logistics programs in support of operational requirements; and to ensure coordination between operations, contracted maintenance, and related support units.
Advises representatives on the status of programs and the capability to meet current and projected operational requirements.
Maintains liaison with customer, Doss corporate headquarters, and all subcontractor management functions.
Ensures contract personnel meet the required qualifications, have the proper clearance, and have the necessary tools and training to perform positional tasks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Receive and review all correspondence from the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) C-26 SPO at Tinker Air Force Base (TAFB).
- Maintain cognizance over day-to-day program operations.
- Monitor, collect, and disseminate Engineering Reports, Contract Funds Status Reports and Data in accordance with the Statement of Work.
- Responsible for preparation of estimated pricing based on the man-hour, period of performance, and projected schedule, to accomplish each proposed Engineering Assignment (EA).
- Coordinate technical and administrative aspects associated with performance of all recurring and non-recurring tasks.
- Maintain working interfaces with personnel and organizations in support of this contract.
- Coordinate actions required to resolve aircraft problems.
- Plan, program, and integrate events in a manner that provides optimum utilization of personnel consistent with the priority of the tasks.
- Notify the PCO of any situations that may endanger the performance of the requirements .
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to communicate concisely and accurately in technical matters, both orally and in written form. Extensive knowledge and experience in complex aviation maintenance programs and operational policies and procedures of material functions as they relate to aircraft maintenance.
EDUCATION: BS/BA required. Master’s degree in related management or aerospace field desired. Completion of appropriate leadership and management development courses is desired.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of ten (10) years aircraft maintenance management, aircraft program or project management experience consisting of at least five (5) years’ experience directly managing aircraft maintenance operations. The Contractor shall ensure the PM has a combination of management ability, leadership qualities and is customer oriented.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Knowledge and experience with RC-26 (or similar aircraft) operations and maintenance programs is highly desirable. Other turboprop maintenance experience will be considered.
Security clearance is required
Position is contingent upon contract award.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
about 1 month ago
only 15 days until close
20 days ago
only 15 days until close
17 days ago
only 23 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close