3 months ago
SUMMARY: As an Airport Ramp Supervisor, you will support airlines by overseeing direction of a variety of ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for an Airport Ramp Supervisor - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
• Supervises the use of people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks as directed and within established company standards.
• Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures by assuring that established procedures are followed through on, at all times, to ensure a safe and efficient work environment for our customers and their planes, as well as our employees.
• Interprets and communicates to employees items that are in question in the manuals and/or company policy.
• Monitors and/or conducts required training of personnel.
• Provides employee counseling and discipline as needed.
• Ensures the security of all company funds, supplies and equipment.
• Maintains working relationship with customers and provides prompt response to service requests.
• Assures that all GSE maintenance procedures are done on each shift.
Minimum Requirements for an Airport Ramp Supervisor:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
• Must possess at least a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
• Must pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must have a minimum of one year progressive ground handling experience of commercial aircraft.
Physical Requirements for an Airport Ramp Supervisor:
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
Background Qualifications for an Airport Ramp Supervisor:
• Previous supervisor experience preferred.
• Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
• Strong communication skills to converse professionally with customers and employees are ideal.
• Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
Location/Specific Working Hours for an Airport Ramp Supervisor:
• Specific shifts to be determined
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Some travel required
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
ATS employees should apply through UltiPro
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer