6 months ago
Apply by Date: Mar 14, 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Shift Work
Number of Openings
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
* Aircraft marshaling.
* Loading & unloading disabled passengers.
* Interior and exterior aircraft cleaning.
* Operating ground vehicles as required.
* Loading and unloading of baggage and freight.
* Transferring & distribution of baggage.
* Preparation of load advice forms.
* Servicing of aircraft lavs as required.
* Handling commissary supplies.
* De-icing of aircraft.
* Push backs.
* Tie down & general security of aircraft.
* Process the shipment of all freight and, take cargo to and from the aircraft and initiate claims resulting from missing and damaged cargo.
* Follow and understand S.O.P. as defined in Ramp Handling Manual.
* Complete job description in collective agreement.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Candidates will be bondable and possess a valid driver's license.
* Demonstrated ability to operate ground vehicle equipment.
* Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
* Preference will be given to applicants with previous ramp experience.
Note: Bilingualism (English and French) is required for all stations in the province of Quebec.