3 months ago
R&D Semiconductor Engineering Technician (2nd shift)
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that develops cutting-edge technologies in the field of MEMS fabrication for Honeywell Aerospace's Advanced Technology division. You will participate in the development and fabrication of novel sensors having a variety of industrial applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
Use your strategic thinking to lead new or existing products and processes
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
Support process lab activities
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED
* 10+ years industry experience in a process lab or 7+ years with technical certification
* Broad knowledge of process lab tools and techniques
* Experience with diffusion/furnace work
* Hands on experience with various metrology techniques
* Experience with various etching techniques
* Good working knowledge of photolithography techniques
* Experience with Atomic Layer Deposition, Sputter, CMP, Wafer Dicing, Evaporation, PECVD and TEOS
* Experience in electrical test support
* Be able to trouble-shoot effectively
* Sound technical judgment and opinions.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* 2nd Shift
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD22852
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.