about 1 year ago
This role exists to provide professional pilot expertise in conducting unique company flight operations.
* Maintain readiness to fill any pilot need in all business units on short notice
* Complete company required return to service, ferry, and people and material positioning flights CONUS and OCONUS as needed
* Represent Dynamic Aviation by presenting a confident, professional pilot image to customers and the general public
* Perform all duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC)
* Become familiar with the mission requirements and determine, in conjunction with the customer, a planned route of flight for the conduct of the mission
* Be familiar with destination, alternate or diversion airports, actual and forecast meteorological conditions, fuel and oil requirements, navigation and radio aids, and applicable NOTAMs
* Ensure completion of pre- and post-flight inspection of the aircraft before and after each mission according to company procedure
* Brief crewmembers and customer in accordance with company procedures
* Provide leadership, mentorship, and on the job training to First Officers
* Consistently demonstrate a can do attitude by focusing on meeting/exceeding customer needs
* Work proactively with customer to plan efficient survey operations
* Collaborate with customer scheduling requests to maximize satisfaction with flight schedules
* Possess working knowledge of customer’s systems. Understand how pilot and aircraft actions affect the customer’s mission accomplishment and data collection
* Provide safe, precise flying for customer operations
* Communicate effectively and routinely with customer, SOC, and manager. Ensure manager is informed of potential issues with the customer, aircraft, weather, or other issues that may compromise mission accomplishment. Customer communication includes crew rotation plans, crew rest, maintenance requirements, and weather outlook considerations.
* Complete daily, weekly or monthly reports (maintenance records, timesheets, etc.) on time
* Maintain the aircraft in accordance with 14CFR and company policy
* Other duties as required
* Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi Engine ratings
* Minimum of 2000 hours total time
* Minimum of 100 PIC hours in King Air specific airframes
* Dash 8 type rating preferred, but not required
* Possess at least a 2nd class medical
* Capable of securing & maintaining a DOD secret clearance
* Personal situations allowing for extended periods away from home station
* Based in Bridgewater, VA
Back to Pilot Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace