4 months ago
The Quality Technical Manager is responsible for the proper Technical configuration of all components on the KC-10 Aircraft, in the Inventory and at all of the Repair vendors. The QTM is also responsible for the successful vetting of all suppliers and vendor on the KC/KDC-10 program. This position works closely with Supply Chain, providing Technical support and guidance on all purchases and repairs of KC/KDC-10 components. The QTM works along with the OEM, Customer and program Engineers on all Technical issues pertaining to the KC/KDC-10 fleet. Conduct trend analysis within program Maintenance and Logistics operations. Support the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program. Conduct management review analysis and reports for the Program Director.
Work with program personnel on ALL Technical issues relating to Components and Aircraft. Assure all Supply Chain personnel and suppliers support the KC/KDC-10 program in compliance with all Technical Directives. Assure all Technical CDRLs are created correctly and submitted in a timely fashion. Conduct trend analysis on all aspects of the program to identify negative trends.
* Provide guidance and oversight to all program personnel and customers on Technical Issues relating to the KC/KDC-10 Fleet
* Management of all Technical aspects of Repairs, Purchases and Overhauls
* Support the program on all Technical Issues pertaining to the KC/KDC-10 Fleet
* Work with the Reliability Centered Maintenance group on trend analysis and reliability issues
* Work with the Field Service Representatives on Technical Issues
* Support deployments and MSK/ESK contingents.
* Support the Property Manager on Property related issues
* Support the Program Director on all Technical Issues
* Analyze processes for consistent improvement
* Interface with US Government counterparts and the OEM Engineering Department
* Interface with Program personnel and managers on all Technical issues
* Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work in a customer facing role and as a collaborative member of a diverse team
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and time efficiently
Some travel will be required
* BA/BS plus 8 years KC-10 Technical experience or Associates Degree plus 12 years related exempt experience or High School Diploma/Equivalent plus 16 years of related exempt experience
* KC-10 CLS Management Experience
* Boeing OEM Experience highly preferred
* Must be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
* Must be able to work weekends, other shifts and overtime as required
Physical Requirements: Primarily office environment. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes. At times, must be able to work in aircraft hangar environment and board / exit aircraft. At times, must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crouch, balance, and stoop. Must be able to walk particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as typing. Must be able to work at heights, subject to noise, subject to a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, work on scaffolding, exposure to heat/cold. Must be able to communicate effectively.
L-3 Vertex Aerospace is headquartered in Madison, Mississippi with operating locations world-wide. We provide Rotary wing and fixed wing maintenance and logistics services, Expeditionary maintenance -- Quick response staffing support. We are a leading provider of Army Rotary Wing maintenance services, base support services for maintenance, transportation, and supply. We distinguish ourselves by responsiveness and ability to surge manning, exceed customer performance metrics, through solid, dependable contract performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Team Leader / Supervisor
: May 22, 2018, 5:23:55 PM
: Cross Functional