about 1 year ago
This position is primarily responsible to identify, develop, compile and present metrics necessary to determine regulatory and quality performance of HAECO Americas Cabin Solutions operations, worldwide. Additionally, this position will assist the Director of Quality in the development and management of the quality management system and associated programs / qualifications.
1. Assist Director of Quality in development of quality systems, authorizations, certifications, and revisions to those items.
2. Compile monthly KPI data for the quality teams at the top level to include Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Documentation, Supplier Quality, and Quality.
3. Assist in review of investigations and resolve any open items relative to those investigations.
4. Capture data points from each facility necessary for the development of quality metrics.
5. Coordinate data captured by Quality Assurance audits and Quality Control rejections to identify trends and provide recommendations for system wide corrective actions.
6. Review of internal systems and procedures for improvement.
7. Review performance trends for training opportunities and assisting training to ensure course developed addresses concerns noted.
8. Coordinate directly with Cabin Solutions Management to consistently ensure metrics provided support the quality management system and develop additional metrics as requested after coordination with all affected sites.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in auditing and reviewing an AS9100 certified quality management system.
* Three to five years related aviation work experience in manufacturing and repair station environments.
* Knowledge of operations utilizing Pro.File & EPICOR computer system software
* Must read, write and understand the English language and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must possess good computer skills (i.e. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel) necessary to develop metric calculations and displays.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in setting up/maintaining reporting and metric systems.
* Must be able to interface effectively with regulatory authorities and customer management.