12 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure functional role is integrated into Operations Unit resulting in a one-team approach;
- Coach/develop the Quality functional teams in the Operations Unit;
- Ensure that all team members understand their role and performance requirements in achieving the plan and provide feedback;
- Achieve the required Product Quality performance by reinforcing and implementing the Quality system;
- Apply Risk Management techniques to ensure compliance to applicable product and process standards
- Utilize AES and Problem Solving techniques to ensure best practice and continuous improvement in Quality deliverables;
- Plan, implement and control activities in order to achieve the Quality Management System (QMS) targets
- Ensure the right resources are available to meet projected workload delivery on quality, cost and schedule;
- Maintain an equitable work environment
As our ideal candidate,
- You have Post-secondary degree/diploma in a quality or technical discipline;
- You have 5 - 7 years experience in a Quality management role.
- You have understanding of Quality Management Systems;
- You have in depth knowledge and experience in quality budgeting control; manufacturing; scheduling;
- You have previous experience in Collective Agreement administration
- You enjoy face to face conversations and bringing team members together to reach the desired outcome;
- You have understanding of Change Management process;
- You possess the following: ethics, integrity and honesty, respect for others, cooperation, be motivated to get things done, be able to express ideas logically and coherently, possess a positive attitude, be able to overcome obstacles, assume full responsibility
- You utilize the appropriate resources to solve day-to-day problems, react quickly to unforeseen events
- You must be flexible and able to work various shifts
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.03.2018, 5:10:11 PM