7 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Quality Manager 7000, you will be part of the Quality team.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, motivating and supervising the activities salaried, hourly and Technologists from our quality groups.
- Assume all HR responsibilities of a multidisciplinary team, financial management and technology development department.
- Have to coordinate the quality support to production teams.
- Also define and control the processes that link the department with external stakeholders and ensure you provide excellent customer service.
- Also support initiatives related to the deployment of achieving excellence in your department.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with several years of experience working in a Methods or Quality team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- In addition, you are resourceful and ready to work in a winning team.
- In addition to your strong organizational skills and excellent technical knowledge, you demonstrate a certain talent in communication and leadership.
- You are a motivated person, a team player capable of working under pressure and with a minimum of supervision.
- You read and write in English and have good communication skills.
- Being bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Manager
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.03.2018, 5:36:38 PM
about 1 year ago
only 16 days until close
4 months ago
only 12 days until close
3 months ago
only 12 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close