3 months ago
• Reviews and validates product non-conformances and disposition type, quality procedures and engineering requirements.
• Performs analysis to identify and evaluate the quality of products, operations and processes to Quality Management System requirements, applicable company procedures, contract requirements or government regulations.
• Applies knowledge of aerospace design, systems and integration to perform failure and forensic analysis of aerospace components and systems.
• Trains and mentors fellow employees in the Quality Management System
• Performs root cause analysis on the nonconformance to identify the cause and prevent reoccurrence.
• Independently develops, modifies and documents actions to assure problem resolution or to implement corrective/preventive action and documents resolution.
• Obtains corrective action on nonconforming plans and hardware/processes.
• Negotiates concurrence, obtains commitments for taking preventive and corrective action, prioritizes quality activities and ensures problem resolution.
• Reviews and validates the corrective action plans and identifies effectively to ensure completion.
• Reviews and approves Quality planning changes or disposition of nonconformance hardware products/processes.
• Guides validation of configuration management, quality procedures and material review policies to deliver the software products.
• Develops software system processes to support changing industry standards.
• Reviews and implements corrective action on audit results to ensure media is stored and handled per engineering defined requirements.
• Interprets industry standards and provide recommendations for implementation.
• Creates analytical reports and coordinates with the responsible parties for internal/external distribution.
• Works under general direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BGS Safety Qlty & Compliance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Experience interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
• Experience in performing product or process inspections.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Knowledge: Has significant understanding of quality processes while working with F-18 maintenance and modification.
• Problem Solving: Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to practices and procedures for guidance.
• Discretion: Requires no instruction for routine work and general instructions for new lines of work or special assignments; supervision is limited.
• Participates in determining details of assignments to accomplish a wide range of objectives. Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities.
• Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Impact: Errors would normally result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.
• Contact: Interacts frequently with internal and external personnel and customers. Obtains or provides information on important or sensitive organization matters.
• Experience in Quality and with Quality Management Systems
• AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award