7 months ago
Assignment Start Date: ASAP
About the Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
The Quality Assurance Inspector performs receiving, in-process and final inspections of aircraft parts, components and component operating systems to ensure the products meet company, customer and FAA specifications and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspects parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications and processing requirements.
* Inspects for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, calipers and Jo-blocks.
* Verifies specifications using purchase orders, blueprints, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
* Performs in-process and final inspection and functional test operations of aerospace components and otherwise tests and inspects products, processes, parts and operating systems to ensure the end item meets or exceeds specifications.
* Examines assembly, installation, and adjustment of the parts and components of aircraft interior components and the interior component operating systems to ensure that workmanship and materials conform to FAA regulations, company specifications, and manual procedures.
* Determines dimensional accuracy of installation of components using non-precision and precision measuring instruments to ensure that specified tolerances are met.
* Signs inspection records to approve unit, or records reasons for rejecting unit.
* Accepts or rejects or reworks defective or malfunctioning units, subsystems or completed systems. Maintains inspection records to meet company, customer or FAA requirements.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Four (4) plus years of inspection experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
* Experience with GD&T and CATIA V5 (preferred)
* Experience with hand layup and Advanced Fiber Placement with Composites
* FAI Experience (AS9102 Rev B)
* Autoclave and Oven reports review experience
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call atThanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.