5 months ago
Responsibilities include in-process inspections of repaired parts/components. Verifies repairs have been performed in accordance with current tech data. Component inspection and the recording of discrepancies. Please note that this not an entry level position, DAS will only consider applicants with experience in Aerospace inspection/maintenance functions.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspect components for damage
* Extensive technical data research
* Coordinate with Engineering for documentation of repairs that exceed SRM data
* Use and interpret manufacturers maintenance manuals and blueprints
* Verify repairs are being performed in accordance with approved tech data.
* Utilize precision measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, etc.)
* Assure proper inspection records, reports, and forms have been properly executed from receiving inspection, through in process and prior to return to service.
* 3 years aircraft/component maintenance. Airframe/A&P license preferred. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. High School graduate or equivalent.
Must be able to stand for extended periods. Moderate distance walking required. Some lifting may be required.
Candidate must successfully complete FAA drug screening test and have no violations of FAA agency regulations documented in the records of drug and alcohol testing carried out by previous employers during the previous two years. This position is a safety sensitive position covered under FAA, subject to ongoing random drug and alcohol screening program . This includes being tested for Marijuana, Cocaine, PCP, Opiates & Amphetamines or a metabolite of these drugs.
Job Type: Full-time