7 months ago
* Associates degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering or technical field, or equivalent work-related experience required
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering preferred
* Certification as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or a Quality Auditor (CQA) desired.
* At least 2 years experience in a Quality Assurance role in manufacturing or the aerospace industry.
* Will consider a new college grad with experience in a Quality CoOp or internship.
* Working knowledge of AS9100 and ISO 9001
* Working knowledge using various tool for RCCA investigations, analysis, and implementation
* Quality experience working directly with customers and suppliers
* Familiarization/experience in the following methodologies is preferred:
* DMAIC and 8 Disciplines (8D) problem solving
* Lean Six Sigma
* Statistical Process Control
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Proficient knowledge and application of Microsoft Office
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to handle interruptions
* Ability to multi-task
* Attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills.
* Professionalism in dealing with adverse or difficult situations