6 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a Quality Engineering team at Honeywell Aerospace Tempe, AZ who apply problem solving skills and industry knowledge to define innovative, cost-effective process improvements and robust root cause analysis to ensure compliance to customer requirements. This role is a three-pronged approach driving quality improvement initiatives impacting the customer, production and our suppliers. You will interface cross functionally including customers, production and suppliers driving improvement projects
utilizing six sigma tools and performing internal audits to ensure customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications are met. Additionally, this role includes mentoring/coaching to Quality System requirements.
Be part of the solution! Bring your proven problem solving and analysis skills and make a difference on a fast-paced Quality Engineering team focused on continuous improvement, proactively identifying quality solutions serving the customer, production and our suppliers.
Auditor of process
Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or 5 plus years of Aerospace Quality experience in lieu of degree.
* Hands on work ethic and team-oriented mindset
* Familiarity with AS9100 requirements
* Project management skills
* Process improvement experience
* Out of box thinking
* Clear and concise communications
* Proficient computer skills
* Regulatory experience
* Understanding of Six Sigma tools
* Ability to partner with others on projects
* Proficient in problem solving, cause analysis and mistake proofing
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to lead and work in cross-functional teams
* Understanding of quality and manufacturing processes
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD26954
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.