10 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
J.A. Reinhardt is a B/E Aerospace Company located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania with a core competency in brazing technologies, engineers and manufactures quality thermal and mechanical products including avionics chassis, cold plates, complex electronic housings with integrated cold walls, heat exchangers and microwave antennas for military, aerospace and commercial industrial applications.
We specialize in the manufacturing of aluminum brazed assemblies including enclosures, chassis, cold plates and heat exchangers for defense and commercial aerospace industrial markets. Our unique processes go beyond traditional capabilities to provide our customers with durable, highly efficient thermal solutions. This high-level of service is accomplished by combining an innovative and knowledgeable engineering team with a versatile and reliable manufacturing group. The result is a resource for military, aerospace and commercial customers who need top of the line expertise and product manufacturing.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Quality Engineer at J.A. Reinhardt Company located in Mountainhome, Pennsylvania.
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manage the supply chain as the liaison for suppliers.
* Evaluate supplier capabilities, conduct supplier audits as needed and assist in supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP) to ensure compliance with the requirements.
* Develops supplier scorecard, monitors and improves supplier quality and process performances.
* Provide direct, daily support to "keep production running" with regard to supplier quality related issues.
* Support identification and resolution of Non-Conforming material via the MRB process; and drives resolution of quality issues back to the supplier for rapid resolution, including non-conformances and customer complaints.
* Maintain positive relationships with customers through visitation programs, prompt attention to complaints and assuring the shipment of quality parts and support customer quality continuous improvement initiatives.
* Ensure key department metrics (such as customer complaint closure and health authority reporting timelines) are met.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The above is just an example of the challenges and opportunities this position can offer you. The information below will provide you more facts about our company and a few more reasons why you should consider working for B/E Aerospace.
If the above description sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please Apply.
Thank you for considering this opportunity and employment at B/E Aerospace. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.