11 days ago
Quality Coordinator, Global 7000 Program-TOR03953
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide governance related to the area supported showing progress on key issues. Chair governances and team meetings.
- Develop and maintain executive presentations, master plans, scorecards, governance, and project reviews.
- Be responsible to monitor and update the progress of action plans.
- Support the tracking and record supplier’s performance and develop tools to facilitate these activities.
- Assist problem solving resolutions by proving data analysis
- Lead and/or support operations projects. Support the map out of process required for the program on the development phase.
- Demonstrate leadership, entrepreneurship, project management skills, and commitment to teamwork.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Post-secondary degree/diploma, preferably in a technical discipline.
- You have working experience managing continuous improvement projects.
- You have working knowledge of Statistical and Computer Software (Excel, SAP, NCMS, MS Project, MS Access, etc)
- You have experience using problem solving techniques.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to mobilize and engage a team.
- Knowledge/Experience of quality systems and processes would be considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 27.04.2018, 2:32:24 PM