over 2 years ago
Responsible for directing and managing all logistics, procurement and support services functions in a high-visibility, fast-paced international (global) setting (including multiple countries and multiple forward operating locations). Responsible for overall contract performance. Shall not serve in any other capacity within this contract or any other.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Director of Logistics in determining need for Quality Organization and Processes to support new and developing programs as part of customer proposal process.
• Responsible for coordination and implementation of quality organization and processes at program sites.
• Assists in the implementation of the quality program to ensure conformity of purchased material and final products.
• Document, review and update standards and procedures for each program site.
• Meets with customers, quality representatives, and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required.
• Prepares for and represents the company during all ISO 9000, U.S. Government, defense department, and customer quality audits.
• Prepares all necessary reports as required by customers and staff personnel.
• Establish and sustain on-going Continuous Process Improvement policies and procedures.
• Suggests alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
• Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
• Administer the QA program to ensure all associate contracts and sub contracts implement a QMS, which meets the requirements of their respective contracts.
• Collect, synthesize, analyze, and report to in-country SAA and to HQ PAFB program QASP activities and results.
• Ensure that all incoming transfers and RMR's are processed properly.
• Lead and direct the QC staff on site to increase productivity and quality of work.
• Administer effective training and on the job training of Quality Control inspector.
• Travel Required.
• All other duties as assigned.
OTHER or ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the monitoring and reporting of all QASP within DOS Air Wing Program.
• Audit and report all PSO performance measures.
• Monitor and report on associate contractors QASP monitoring activities and results.
• Audit associate contractor performance measures as a sampling or as directed by INL/A.
• Advise DOL on all QA/QC Issues, Programs, and Trends.
• Performs travel inside and outside CONUS as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum eight (8) years experience as a Quality Control Manager or experience gained by performing specialized work in a closely related professional occupation.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in Continuous Process Improvement.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran