about 1 year ago
Provides oversight and assists with the most technical and complex quality control monitoring of all programs Shipping and Receiving deliverables in logistics to include but not limited to GSE, vehicle maintenance, fuels, and warehousing. Assists in the development of new monitoring methods and procedures. Prepares, organizes, and reviews all required quality control documentation. Responsible for ensuring compliance with recognized standards and practices. Reviews all documentation for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs aspects of Quality Control inspections work (e.g. Quality Inspections, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
• Work may be segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
• Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of Quality Control operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
• This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require: (a) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; (b) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and (c) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have completed an apprenticeship and/or formal training as an aviation/aerospace QC Technician
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum six (6) years of experience, of which four (4) must be specialized in supporting an aviation/aerospace program
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran