about 1 year ago
Job Code :
CSI Aerospace, Inc.
Broken Arrow OK US 74012
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
CSI Aerospace Inc. is a very successful, fast-paced subsidiary of Heico Corporation, a NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 40 years, Heico has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. CSI Aerospace’s culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines. Our “work hard, play hard” approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine has ranked Heico as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
Role: The quality control inspector will be responsible for conducting visual and mechanical inspections on aerospace components in accordance with inspection procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspects finished products, products being processed, incoming parts, materials and assemblies for conformance to company standards.
* Interpret drawings and specifications.
* Analyze and trend inspection data.
Job Requirements :
* Two to five years of quality experience using mechanical measuring equipment, performing visual inspection, first article inspections and some electrical testing experience required.
* Experience inspecting precision machined parts required.
* Experience with hand inspection equipment and an optical comparator. VMM and CMM programming experience preferred.
* Capable of interpreting drawings and specifications and performing detailed inspections in accordance with approved quality parts.
* Aviation experience preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to analyze and trend inspection data
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
CSI Aerospace, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA/V/H employer.