9 months ago
This position will support the F-35 Lightning II Information Support Tool (LIST) Project. The successful candidate will be a part of a talented software team to develop and maintain a Joint application. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the LIST Product Owner and reporting stakeholders regarding the requirements gathering, data modeling and integration of advanced metrics and analytics for the purpose of implementing dashboards. The successful candidate will be expected to utilize tools and follow processes that ensure high quality software is delivered, while following Agile processes to deliver incremental functionality. Members of the team will be geographically dispersed within the United States.
• Develop, maintain and continually enhance a strategy around QlikView Data (QVD) files
• Responsible for management of applications, extensions, widget libraries and user account privileges in the QMC (QLIK Management Console).
• Develop a strong understanding of the business and its' systems to support the customer's strategic objectives
• Provide evaluations and recommendations of QLIK Sense software and hardware upgrades, additions or interfaces.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline from an accredited college or university is required with five (5) years of experience, or a total of nine (9) years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- US Citizen with existing Department of Defense (DoD) clearance or eligible for DoD clearance
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, agile environment
The preferred applicant will have the following:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing Qlik Sense dashboards
- Knowledge of database design techniques and advanced SQL skills
- Strong Data Reporting and Visualization experience
- Proven skills in Business Intelligence analysis
- Prior experience working in a team environment
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.