4 months ago
Apply by Date: Jun 15, 2018
: CA-BC-Vancouver, CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To ensure that internal documentation, Manufacturer's Manuals and vendor/service provider documentation, documents, forms, manuals and other materials are current and revised in a timely manner to ensure the most up-to-date material is available.
* Research documents and/or publications on OEM/Vendor/Aircraft Manufacturers web sites to ensure data/ pages/publications match documents in inventory.
* Incorporate all applicable vendor/manufacturers manual hard copy revisions into the applicable maintenance manuals.
* Contact document owner/supplier for confirmation of distribution, revision discrepancies and adjust accordingly.
* Verification/ spot checks of documents/manual current revision status.
* Base transfer existing publication when applicable - strategic deployment versus purchase.
* Price new document/publications and monitor/review invoices for accuracy.
* Coordinating document printing, CD ROM burning as required.
* Log all manuals/publications in the computerized library data base (TRAX).
* Manage and as applicable update electronic documentation located on other devices such as laptops, tough books etc.
* Update electronic and hard copy documents including Insertion of TRs, TIBs, Supplements, etc…
* Coordinate and carry out Flight Operations Onboard Library campaigns (manual and document updates) and Heavy Maintenance campaigns as well.
* Some physical requirements due to manual sizes, boxes of revisions, etc…
* Provide distribution service of manuals for various departments.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of coworkers and customers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Some travel required and occasionally some O/T
* Excellent written, organizational, and oral communication skills.
* Previous experience working for an airline preferred.
* Post secondary education preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of PC's as well as skills in Microsoft Office Suite - i.e. Word, Access, Outlook, Internet, Adobe Acrobat Writer.
* TRAX experience an asset.