3 months ago
• Develops, collects and stores provisioning data elements for a single customer and contract type.
• Reviews equipment usage data.
• Determines replacement parts. Assists in establishing stocking requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Two or more years related work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Slicwave experience, Relational database experience, Reading, interpreting, and extracting data from engineering drawings.
• Experience in military aviation maintenance concepts and practices, experience using MIL-STD 1388-2() to perform provisioning or maintenance task analysis/authoring
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award