12 months ago
Projects Lead, Transformation Office-MON14963
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Understand key aspects of Customer Experience aftermarket strategy with particular emphasis on business transformation
- Support strategic direction and aid the decision making process for all opportunities including those identified as part of business transformation. These opportunities include but are not limited to pricing, sales, cost reduction and partnerships
- Lead cross functional initiatives and develop business cases to support strategic direction and decisions making. Apply the required rigor and coordination with finance functions in order to obtain approval for execution of transformation initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive detailed plans in support of strategic initiatives, ensuring stakeholder engagement and commitment
- Lead cross-functional teams with informal authority and project manage all facets of the strategic initiatives in order to meet key performance targets and according to tight deadlines
- Act as a partner to the leadership team for different transformational work streams
- Design and facilitate workshops as required in support of initiatives, process improvements and problem solving
- Be an ambassador for business transformation developing communication and change management plans to support the initiatives
- Build and deliver timely presentations to cross-functional teams, Steering Committees and Senior Management across Business Units and up to Corporate office according to defined guidelines
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a Business degree. MBA would be considered an asset
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience with 3+ years of related experience in Aerospace
- You have demonstrated experience in project management of cross-functional initiatives, leading with no formal authority. Project Management Professional certification is an asset
- You have a strategic mindset, able to develop creative ideas/solutions by engaging the business/subject matter experts and challenging the status quo
- You have strong analytical skills and business acumen – Able to transform ideas and concepts into numbers and business cases
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills – Able to presentation to all levels as well as be tactful in engaging a business that is focused on operations to embark on change
- You are highly structured and organized
- You are comfortable in chairing and facilitating meetings with individuals at all levels as well as designing and running workshops
- You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment and willing to go above and beyond when the need arises
- You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
- You are proficient with Windows applications: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Strategic Initiatives
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.02.2018, 3:00:19 PM