5 months ago
The Senior Time Architect will be responsible for providing technical and functional support and maintenance for SAP-Time. The Senior Time Architect will work closely with tower leads as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to manage monitor and track delivered solutions to fit with overall Time technology and business direction. The Senior Time Architect will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of time processes for multiple pay groups. This would include the evaluation of the time and quota schemas to enhance current processes or provide appropriate defect resolution as well as the creation and execution of reports to ensure the integrity of the Time and Attendance data.
Act as the HR Services-Time lead for SAP Time Management development, defect identification, and defect resolution
Resolve complex escalations/issues involving multiple processes/systems including analysis of the time and quota schemas to identify root cause and solution of time & pay discrepancies
Participate in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to support the delivery of HR Services
Partner with the SAP COE teams to define business requirements, assess technology needs, and identify technical solutions for achieving business objectives
Defines and implement strategy to upgrade the Time module
Works with HR SAP COE to discuss and resolve employee master data and/or payroll requirements necessary to execute changes to Payroll and/or Time Modules
Assists with implementing and coordinating Time business process changes, data accuracy audits and end user training
Work with HR partners, HR SAP COE, and client organizations to rollout plans for the deployment of new SAP functionalities
Work with HR SAP COE to assess and determine HRSD Time data needs and to develop business workflow processes associated with utilizing SAP HR applications
Ensure time and attendance data integrity
Produce ad hoc reports, data and trend analysis, such as exception processing, OT/DT usage and associated costs, MSS processing, etc.
Assist with the development and delivery of training and reference materials
Lead corporate initiatives, including the development of project/action plans and project management activities
Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
1. Bachelor Degree plus a minimum of 5 years relevant analytical/project management work experience or MBA plus 3 years of relevant analytical/project management work experience, or with no degree, must have a minimum of 7 years equivalent relevant analytical/project management work experience in Time and Attendance, Payroll, business administration, or related functions with a minimum 4 years analytical work experience required; or the combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position
2. SAP experience in Time Management required, payroll experience also preferred
3. Ability to manage highly confidential materials and issues effectively
4. Detailed knowledge of SAP and advanced use of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
5. Must possess a high degree of strategic and analytical planning skills
6. Individual should possess excellent time management skills and should be able to multi - task and prioritize daily assignments as well as ongoing projects
7. Must possess strong decision-making and organizational skills
8. Must be very motivated to meet the needs of internal customers while practicing diplomacy when communicating and working with all levels in the Company.
9. Must be self -motivated and be able to work well under pressure with little supervision
10. Individual must be able to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to all levels of management
11. Must be willing to travel as required
12. Must be willing to work weekends and shifts as needed
13. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position