7 months ago
Project Manager, G7000-MON14781
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as an expert in your function (methods, logistic or Finance) and you will be the focal for the following
- Understanding of Methods requirements and processes
- Participate and resolve functional issues before and after SAP deployment (activities stoppers) and efficiently escalate if required
- Participate in workshop sessions and activities with IT, Methods, Logistics, Quality, Engineering and other functions impacted by the project
- Responsible of SAP testing with IT for their function (User Acceptance Test)
- Receive knowledge transfer / training on the processes and transactions on both legacy and project related deliverables.
- Train user on actual and future solution in their function.
- Develop, update or valid training material.
- Communicates updates to their assigned function on changes brought about RFC’(request for change), info-systems or others initiatives
- Facilitate the transition by creating the enthusiasm for changes in the function and support end-users
As our ideal candidate,
- You have strong experience in Methods. Logistic or Finance domain
- You have participated to the successful completion and implementation of SAP project
- You have excellent problem solving, analysis, process mapping skills
- You demonstrate a strong sense of autonomy, creativity, rigor and are known to consolidate and mobilize team members;
- You can communicate efficiently and are comfortable to make presentations in front of an audience;
- You are bilingual (French and English)
- You are proficient with MS Office suite (MS PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.02.2018, 9:05:49 PM
29.03.2018, 4:59:00 AM