11 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
Responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources. Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the organization. Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information. Targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
Locations: United States; Florida; Miami
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.