3 months ago
The Spares Distribution Center has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in Supply Chain Planning for Boeing Global Services. The SDC is a 700,000 sq. ft. warehouse located north of SeaTac Airport and is home to 375 primary and support personnel. This position will lead a portfolio of projects in support of the goals and objectives of the Global Warehousing organization.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Performs project tasks that meet identified requirements by application of, or in accordance with, accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
* Provides reports, project status and change information to project team per established processes and communicates plan changes and recovery plans to others.
* Uses negotiating skills by engaging with specific organizational and project task owners to improve project performance commitments.
* Responsible for the development and update of task specific, plans, deliverables and schedules.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and capabilities:
* Minimum 1 year of experience with Project Management.
* Experience with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards)
* Experience using MS Project or similar tools.
* At least 1 years of experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Project Management certification or degree preferred
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Contingent Upon Program Award