3 months ago
Project Management Officer-TGPR-CASB01598266
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGPR-CASB01598266
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec you will support the Head of Procurement or Group VP Procurement to implement the different functional strategies and Group initiatives across the entire Procurement Organization in scope of responsibilities. You will be also responsible to consolidate diverse information and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide Bombardier Transportation (BT) wide view.
In your role you will:
- Track development and implementation of new commodity strategies;
- Develop new wave of CODE 30+ to derive on cost down curve per category;
- Active engagement and support to Heads of Procurement at different levels that they fulfill the Code 30+ targets, Code 30+ Strategy (Alignment with other TOP SIX) – Group PMO, revision of Procurement to excellence and preparation of divisional workshops;
- Prepare, conduct Deep Dives together with Lead Buyers;
- Measure, structure and analysis of key KPIs, Code 30+ savings tracking, baseline analysis per commodity in area of responsibility;
- Make analyses of spend data for Procurement and other functions, such as Finance (quarterly spend analysis, Purchases Obligations) and ad-hoc requests (e.g. Offsetting with Aerospace - Group PMO);
- Clean, update and report the SMIS Status / Savings achievements for SteCo, troubleshooting ‘’Strategic Sourcing Actions“ in SMIS and manage the Code 30+ categories – Group PMO;
- Make sure that the SteCo Plan aligned with divisions and categories, review of the Category and the division presentations and the action plan follow up of STECO meetings;
- Advise divisions and counsel divisions in all related matters;
- Govern and update central documents;
- Support ISO/IRIS Certification process (SMIS related);
- Involve in Sprint / SMIS Group hierarchy project;
- Make the link between divisions, Group initiatives and other Group functions (e.g. Quality, SEAP);
- Manage central databases for further planning and target achievement (tRisk file, SMIS);
- Consult and advise the divisions process- and content-wise;
- Make a quarterly report for CASRA;
- Prepare risk calls with divisions, cleanse, update and support main risk repositories;
- Troubleshoot the Procurement related situations, catalyst to escalate weaknesses;
- Be the supplier development and business reviews.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Business Strategy Implementation and/or Procurement Processes;
- You possess knowledge of the procurement processes in BT;
- You possess great leadership skills to move change through the organization;
- You possess negotiation skills, Project Management skills and People management.
- You possess business level language skills in two or more languages including English.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Procurement & Global Sourcing
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 05.04.2018, 8:52:10 PM
03.05.2018, 4:59:00 AM