7 months ago
Project Engineer III
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support Honeywell Aerospace, deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
Use your advanced engineering knowledge and Project Engineering skills by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe.
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
• 3 years of Project Engineering/Mechanical Systems experience
• Due to site requirements, candidate must be a US Citizen
• Some experience in the Aerospace industry, as a Project Engineer is preferred
• Proven capability as a self-starter, working successfully with minor direction
• Deep understanding of a variety of the field's standards and specifications
• Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced engineering or scientific methods and tools, as well as project engineering fundamentals
• Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Capability to convey clearly and concisely subtle or complex messages to an audience
• Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given tasks
• General business acumen and understanding of product cost
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* Relocation Provided
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD16824
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.