9 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team
* Ensure technical issues are assessed in a timely manner and incorporated into the AMTS Technical Issues database, as applicable.
* Ensure PSA contractual compliance
* Understand field problems/inquiries, proven ability to provide innovative and practical solutions to resolve technical issues affecting the Airlines, Engine Manufacturers and Airframe OEM's.
* Define, track, and document multi-disciplinary project tasks (schedule, resources, budget/cost).
* Accurate and timely identification of reliability issues or product shortfalls and drive time sensitive corrective actions.
* Understand field problems and inquiries,
* Provide innovative and practical solutions to resolve technical issues affecting the Airlines, Engine Manufacturers and Airframe OEM's.
* Aerospace experience is required
* Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills, motivation & team orientation.
* Very strong written, verbal & listening skills.
* Experience with technical presentations to internal and external customers.
* Experience with Continuous Improvement or Process Improvement tool sets and methods.
* Strong bias for natural inclusion of continuous improvement tools and process in identification and resolution of issues.
* Good understanding of design (structures & systems)
* General understanding of Stress & Repair development requirements.
* Proficiency and experience with current office software, including MS Project
* General understanding of Aftermarket support manuals.
* Good understanding of the basic materials and processes used on our respective product groups.
* Aftermarket skills to understand, define scope and process map future needs for program maintainability, support, and maturity
* Previous Customer Support experience
* Supplier management experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.