6 months ago
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Purpose & Scope
Provide customer service and product/project management. Associate’s focus will be mainly on external customer support and problem resolution.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
* Course completion in & proficiency with CAD software (Autodesk, SolidWorks)
* Course completion in & proficiency in Technical Mathematics
* Proficient communication skills (oral & written)
* Fundamental electric motor knowledge
* Fundamental knowledge of workplace safety
* Valid driver’s license
* Willingness to travel
* Willingness to continue education through training classes / seminars
* Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineering Technology and/or Mechanical Engineering Technology)
* Work experience with electric motors (condition monitoring, maintenance, preventative maintenance)
* Membership /Working Knowledge of Relevant Standards Organizations: EASA, IEEE, EPRI, MSHA, UL
* Provide technical support to customers, production team, and sales department.
* Create job routers, including selection of repair methods and development of operational instructions.
* Perform root cause failure analysis investigations and formally report findings.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.