3 months ago
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Coordinator will act as a liaison, assisting the Project Director with the management of multiple strategic projects. You will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, internal departments and vendors. You will support the Project Leads through project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures. You will facilitate meetings with project teams as required.
• Provide daily support to the Project Manager(s) ensuring that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Coordinate communication and updates on critical processes.
• Generates and presents reports, including Gantt Charts.
• Working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders and internal departments.
• Ensure that project procedures and routines are followed.
• Prepare and maintain project specific document control processes.
• Support the Project Managers through project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Track and manage contemplated project change notices and change orders.
• Implement and monitor project document workflow including internal, to/from project team, suppliers, clients or other parties.
• Developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, and analyzing workloads.
• Bachelor’s degree, PMP certification a plus.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a project-based environment or similar role.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite.
• Advanced proficiency with managing projects with MS Project is a must have;
1) Task creation and progress tracking;
2) Viewing critical path;
3) Resource assignment, leveling, resource over- allocation resolution;
4) Organizing and formatting project details (to include advanced formatting skills);
5) Project and resource consolidation.
• Ability to quickly learn new software.
• Familiar with project execution processes.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, recommend and improve existing solutions.
• Organized, methodical and service minded.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to quickly build rapport and connect with various departments.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WORKING FULL TIME HOURS FOR A PERIOD OF 12-18 MONTHS.