7 months ago
OpsMobil is a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with a variety of career growth opportunities and programs that recognize and reward demonstrated results. OpsMobil’s success over the past 30 years is driven by our employees, who take pride in the growth and prosperity that our Company has realized through working together.
OpsMobil started operations providing helicopter and fixed wing charter services to the Canadian Oil & Gas sector and over the years has expanded capabilities, beyond transportation, offering complete oilfield and construction service solutions. OpsMobil Construction Inc. is a division of OpsMobil Group Inc. providing energy sector and civil infrastructure construction and maintenance services across Canada.
The Project Coordinator position is an entry-level position likely suitable for a new graduate from a Certified Engineering Technology Program or an Accredited Undergraduate Program in Engineering. The role of the Operations Project Coordinator is to provide technical support to the OpsMobil Operations Business Unit in the the development, execution and support of various projects and initiatives. Candidates should live at or close to Estevan, SK.
* Supports the creation of project packages and procedures for all initiatives, ensuring client expectations and KPIs are achieved.
* Plan, organize and execute work under the direction of the Manager to assist project and field staff.
* Provide Technical Support of Projects involving:
* Asset Management
* Facility and Well site Maintenance
* Analyze field data and provide recommendations
Technical Reporting and Subject Matter Expertise Support:
* Review, creation, and revision of Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide expertise in creation of proposals
* Prepare cost estimates
* Acts as the liaison between management and the operations team as required.
* Assists in the coordination of department goals and objectives
* Liaise with department staff ensuring policies and processes are completed
* Assists with the preparation and execution of projects
* Assists with the preparation and creation of projects schedules
* Assists with the preparation and tracking of project estimates
* Assists with the setup, issuance of documentation, pricing and MOC’s
* Monitors, assists and analyzes project data, providing recommendations for optimization.
* Monitor and track equipment and resources
* Overall understanding of the Oil and Gas production industry
* Ability to read & understand technical documents including contracts, standards of procedures, codes of practice, subcontracts, technical drawings
* Understanding of Estimating & Project Management theories, methodologies and industry practices
* Familiarity with CSA Standards, ABSA, CWB, and WCB standards and practices
* Understanding project management, operational and safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education
* New graduate from an Accredited Engineering Program (preferably Energy or Oil/Gas Major) or graduate of a Certified Engineering Technology Program (preferably Petroleum focus)
* Clean class 5 driver's’ license
* Success candidate must have National Construction Safety Officer Certificate
* Entry level role to the Project Management / Operations Management career development path
* Candidate must have demonstrated a desire to pursue a career in production project management
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.