12 months ago
Project Co-ordinator, In-Service Supplier Management-TOR03875
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create reporting, including quarterly matrix, ranking and process charts\
- Action data reconciliation, corrections and revisions to regularly published reporting
- Coordinate industry benchmarking activities relative supplier performance as well as incorporating market intelligence to align with business strategies
- Develop business plan strategies relative to improving supplier support for in-service aircraft.
- Support in-service supplier performance projects across Customer Services and Support
- Identify and execute on process improvement opportunities within the ISSM team applicable to current roles & responsibilities, strategies and software tools
- Work with Bombardier cross-functional teams to align process improvements and identify expanded services
- Represent management as required including Senior Management Meetings, Customer & Supplier conferences
- Ensure that strategic projects are on schedule to support the Strategy and Business Planning team
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, combined with a minimum of 2-5 years pertinent experience with customer and supplier focus.
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic
- You are well organized and meticulous with excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- You are proficiency with MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Access
- You have an excellent knowledge of continuous improvement process methodology and tools
- Project Management designation and Aerospace industry experience are preferred
- You are a team player, you have excellent oral and written communication skills and will be able to work under minimum supervision in a fast paced working environment
- Occasional travel may be required for this position
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: After Sales Services
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 23.03.2018, 1:32:48 PM