4 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Maintain and build on the system and solution for internal requirements.
- Design solutions tailored on customer requirements;
- Participate to governance meetings to provide visibility on project plan and milestone achievements;
- Liaise with different organizations (IT, Core Engineering, Methods, …) to ensure seamless integration of the provided solutions;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university or (technical) college degree in computer development and/or equivalent experience;
- You have strong experience of building system and solution architectures;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in web application development;
- You have good skills on object oriented / functional programming languages (Java, Scala);
- You have good knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle;
- You have good knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux;
- Experience with an ERP (SAP) and BaaN is an asset;
- Experience with Mongo DB application is an asset;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is as asset
- You are organized, a good planner and problem solver;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.03.2018, 7:55:26 PM
12.05.2018, 3:59:00 AM