4 months ago
L-3 is looking for a SharePoint Business Analyst/Programmer to drive product requirements from high-level business requirements to actionable detailed product specifications. Responsibilities will also include creating test plans and providing application support for existing applications.
Employees in this role
* Analyze business and user needs, document requirements and resolve complex system problems
* Act as a liaison between business users and technical team members to develop detailed systems design specifications and components (user screens, program logic, calculations, formats, reports, interfaces, etc.)
* Implement workflows and other automations for business analytics and metrics reporting
* Translate requirements into functional documents
* Develop applications and reports to satisfy business requirements
* Track issues and action items to resolution
* Develop test cases, test plans, and test schedules
* Coordinate system and user acceptance testing
* Provide production support and problem resolution on day-to-day issues
* Provide assistance with user training and documentation activities
Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of related technical and/or analyst experience with business application software development or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to work any shift, overtime, weekends and flexible hours as required.
* Must possess an in-depth understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010-2013; SharePoint Designer; InfoPath Forms/Workflows, Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Foundation 2010-2013
* Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
* Interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
* Familiarity with modern software development platforms such as Microsoft .NET and MS Powershell preferred
* Basic computer hardware troubleshooting skills
* Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
Physical Requirements: Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment. Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current. Must be able to bend and reach. Must have close visual acuity such as viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines, and/or assembly or fabrication parts at close distance to the eyes. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds. Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
L-3 Crestview Aerospace provides aircraft structures, major airframe assemblies and military aircraft modifications for leading Prime contractors and OEMs in the aerospace industry. Our facilities are located in the heart of the Gulf Coast aerospace region, serving our customers with an attitude and commitment to get the job done on time, with the highest level of quality and value.
L-3 CA offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages that includes medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance options, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, Employee Stock Purchase plan, profit sharing, health and dental plan, 401K with employer match, 12 paid holidays, and other benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Division - Crestview-20000035
: Individual Contributor
: Mar 20, 2018, 2:18:16 PM
: Design And Programming